To make delicious cake pops, use cake pop molds from our cake pop collection.
Ingredients for the Cake Pop Dough
- 16.6 oz Sandwich Cookies
- 7 oz. Cream Cheese
Method for the Cake Pop Dough
- In a food processor, grind cookies until they are fine crumbs.
- Hand mix with cream cheese.
Preparing Cake Pop Shapes
- Roll dough into 1” balls and chill for 10 minutes.
- Place chilled shapes into mini-mold and press.
- Wipe off excess dough from sides of mold.
- Open and remove shape.
- Place finished shapes on parchment paper and chill in refrigerator until firm.
Dipping Cake Pop Shapes
- Add stick to chilled cones and dip into melted colored candy wafers that are warm but not hot. Candy wafers should be deep enough to cover cone with one dip.
- Add sprinkles to decorate before melts are dry.
- Powdered sugar can be sprinkled on mold to keep dough from sticking.
- Makes 20 cake pops.