1/2 Cup of dried chrysanthemum tea
A pot of 2L of water
Sugar (Optional, adjusted to personal taste)
1) Boil a full pot of hot water in a kettle, about 2L of water in all.
2) Measure 1/2 cup of chrysanthemum flowers. Put the flowers in the pitcher.
3) Then, carefully add a little hot, boiling water, enough to partially cover the flowers. Stir with a stirring rod and empty out this water. This process gets rid of any surface impurities and keeps the flavor of the tea pure. Let it soak for 3 minutes and swish the flowers around before emptying the pitcher.
4) Then, add the rest of the hot water to the "cleaned" flowers and let the tea soak for 5-6 minutes before serving.
5) Pour into a cup and serve with sugar (to taste).
Do not miss out. Sign up to get exclusive offers & updates.
© 2019 Browncookie.com